KN95 Protective Masks
These Kn95 masks are rated by the Center for Disease Control as suitable replacements for the now-scarce N95 facemask. Like the N95 masks, they block up to 95% of particles .3 microns and larger, drastically reducing respiratory risk by wearers and are available in the quantities required by stringent quarantine standards guiding most health organizations in the US right now.
The Kn95 is approved by the FDA for use in similar settings as the better-known N95 mask but is manufactured and available in much greater quantities due to its being certified by China for medical usage. Because we know our customers need these masks now, we’ve partnered with vetted, established factories who with licenses and endorsements by global health organizations approving these for medical use. Every shipment is from a factory that has been visited by our staff and whose credentials have been carefully inspected and verified by a US operations team.
Please note: your equipment will ship with minimal packaging in order to facilitate faster, more affordable shipping methods. Additionally, the actual product may different slightly in appearance; technical specifications remain the same.
1 Box(20pc), 5 Boxes (100pc), 25 Boxes (500pc), 50 Boxes (1,000pc), 250 Boxes (5,000pc)
1) Protection Grade: KN95
2) Filtering efficiency: ≥95%(for Non oily particles)
3) Leakage: inward leakage <11%; total inward leakage <8%
4) Airflow resistance: total inspiratory resistance ≤350Pa; total expiratory resistance ≤250Pa
5) Dead space: AVG.≤1% (Calculated by volume fraction of CO2)
6) Breaking strength of mask belt: ≥10N(for 10s)
7) Flame retardant property: Flame retardancy, the continuous burning time is less than 5s
8) Visual field below: ≥60°